- a teacher, learner, writer, and advocate
- a foodie, musician, and avid do-it-yourselfer
- a loving skeptic
- an “old soul”
- that freedom is a birthright
- that an empowering education is essential to maintaining that freedom (duh.)
- that education does not happen only at school, or end after graduation
- that learning may not always be comfortable, but that it should always be meaningful and interesting
- that difference strengthens communities
- that means matter as much as their ends
If you’d like to work with me on something, just get in touch! I’m always interested in connecting with others and finding new ways to help create positive change.
If you can handle more than 140 characters, head over to one of my blogs.